Monday, August 18, 2008

hey guys
omg i'm super annoyed at my mother right now
supp to go watch dark knight tonight with my family i put off watching it with friends because i wanna save it for my parents
so today i'm finally free and they make themselves free
but i didn't book the tickets online
so when we get there half an hour early we're left with front row tickets
so my mother black face
OK SO I DIDN'T BOOK THE TICKETS ONLINE I FELL ASLEEP AFTER LUNCH AND WOKE UP AT 7.30
but hello i don't think it warrants her being so angry that she is now not talking to me at all
hello we watched 12 lotus instead which me and my dad enjoyed a lot
my mom sat and sulked
seriously omg wtf is wrong with her
i said sorry to her summore and she was like you're not sorry lor i know you don't mean it
uhh yea actually i don't. i rlly dun give a shit if we don't watch dark knight. what happened to family time, seriously. i thought the point was to spend time together, not necessarily watching some dead guy on screen being very good at being creepy.
i bet she is menopausing
i can't wait to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home