Monday, May 19, 2008

hello all!
i feel really really touched!
first, wendy called, and max too!
sorry i wasnt able to talk much : finals gah
and i hadnt checked my email at all today but i just did at 4.20 am
cos im still studying! @#$%#@
but then i saw pages and pages of email notifications from fbook of ppl wishing me happy bday!
AH i felt like crying
there were some ppl i barely knew, ppl i havent talked to in yrs, ppl iv known for yrs
i wanted to go hug them all
now i understand why God loved Man so much :)))

max: dont miss **** too much (i hope he doesnt read this haha eh but it doesnt matter right?)
wendy: you'll do awesome and you know it!

it was v funny when wendy called me cos she didnt know the time diff
and she kept calling me at weird times like 5 in the morning
and i would be like omg! calling at this time must be emergency! and then i stumble out of bed
haha and max wanted to tell me to call her back before 7 then she realised i was 2 hrs behind so i would end up calling her after she boarded her plane
time diff is a pain!

1 Comments:

Blogger chocfudgepie said...

HAHA PAISEH...AT LEAST NOW I KNOW THE TIME DIFF:)

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home