Saturday, May 03, 2008

so i psyche myself up all week for a crazy ass friday night. my friend is turning 23 tomorrow and we were supposed to go to his place to party and get drunk. the party was good. my friends are there and they're so not in the mood to party. i don't have my usual dancing kaki because one is sick and the other wants to study for finals in A WEEK. HELLO. GOT ALL WEEK PLUS WEEKEND.

i know i'm being a bitch. i'm just being a diva because it has been one MAJOR LETDOWN of a weekend. what the hell man seriously. tomorrow is senior's night and i'm tempted to just say fuck it but i have to go because i'm the mc. fuck it! ANW the sg guys promised that we'll go drink tmr night to make up for the shitty friday night that i have had thus far. tomorrow is the mifflin block party (mifflin is a street in madison) and I AM MISSING IT BECAUSE OF SENIOR'S NIGHT DINNER. fuck it!

this weekend blows.

i mean, if you guys don't want to go out, den tell me from the outset la! don't build me up buttercup just to let me down :(
ARGHAOIWEPFJAS;VLKJWREOUIHFJNGVAIULREWGFADKJAS'DKLFA

whatever.

i can't wait to come home and go clubbing proper with people who actually enjoy clubbing. seriously. i love my friends here, but there're not enough people that i can click with party-wise. seriously. SERIOUSLY. i'm sooo annoyed.

came back and hung out with the boys in my dorm (the non-smelly, non-weird ones) and when my sg friends came over at 2am (someone left their keys with me) one of the weird drunk ones harrassed them and the boys almost beat him up. pissed me off more. arghhhhh. gd thing i watched a chick flick in david's room and unwound a bit over beers. sigh. I'M GG TO BED. ANNOYED. I WANT PANCAKES.

1 Comments:

Blogger chocfudgepie said...

aiyo how come like that:(

hmm nvm take this as a sign from someone up there that you shld spend the time studying instead!:)

4:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home