Thursday, April 10, 2008

What Kind of Shitty Ass Spring

is this?!

Imagine please, SPRING: Flowers blooming, sun shining, birds chirping yada yada right? what do i have?! RAIN. COLD. COLD. RAIN. and wind. so it's COLD X 2 X 5 X 4028 RAIN. haha multiplicative rule i could have just put one X sign. nerd nerd ok sorry.

but seriously this is the weather forecast for the next few days:
Fri: Cloudy & breezy with showers (this means chilly rain+ possibility your umbrella will invert)
Sat and Sun: Showers of rain and SNOW. TMD! WHY IS THERE STILL SNOW?!
Mon: Chilly, with periods of sun.

Wow. I hate my life sometimes.

I have developed a love for all hot food and drinks. I even microwave my cookies to get them nice and toasty and soft. I blame the constant cold.

In other news, me and gloria randomly talked on the phone the other day because I got a letter from Berkeley asking me to go to their school for summer school which is very random and tempting because everyone looks very warm in those pictures in their SKIMPY CLOTHING DAMN YOU ALL. i am really turning very bitter because of the weather here. i tell you ah. if i could transfer to the west coast, i would. knn!

And I secretly hate almost everyone in my dorm. They are either weird, or on a very different wavelength, creepy, nerdy, or smelly. There are more than 1 persons with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I used to think people like that were rare, but I guess not when you live in my dorm. I get very envious when I visit my friends in their dorms, seeing them surrounded by normal people.

I really want to go home now. Nina you're so lucky la! less than a month away from returning... I'm still 5.5 weeks away. DAMN IT!

4 Comments:

Blogger chocfudgepie said...

im still abt 10 wks away i think:((

eh newae the weather sounds horrible my gosh. makes me kinda thankful for the pretty mild weather in camb:) eh nvm when u head back to singapore u will appreciate the weather more:)

next year u wldn be living with all those ppl in your dorm right? :))

2:43 AM

 
Blogger ling said...

god i hate smelly pple. they are v rude. being smelly. is really rude.

3:38 AM

 
Blogger oompaloompa said...

hello. the past few days have been really warm. ppl are suntanning in their bikinis. MAX pls just transfer. i think its possible

4:09 AM

 
Blogger nina:) said...

it was warm here n everyone was happi cos spring's here FINALLY n i even sent my down jackets for drycleaning and today, IT SNOWED. count ur blessings babe....
haha. i have no more feelings regarding the weather.

AND, im goin hm in 13 dayS!!! bt im onli stayin hm fer 3 days. poor just baby omg ):

im dyin now studyin fer finals

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home